ms publisher files?

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:09:22 UTC 2006

Thanks, all for the tips.  I'll give some of these ideas a try.

CJ, I don't think OOo can open publisher files.  Am I wrong?  I'll
give it a try (don't have any publisher files to experiment with,
yet).

Alan,  The signature block wasn't CJ's, it was mine.  Cetainly no one
is asking you to make changes to your mail settings to help them out.
Anyone posting a question to the list should monitor the list for
replies to their question.  However, not all posts to the list are
questions.  Some are answers or just contributions to the discussions,
and the poster isn't expecting a reply to his or her specific comment.
 For those of us who are inundated with email, and subscribe to many
mailing lists, it isn't practical to read every single reply to a
thread.  This signature block is simply a way of saying "if you reply
to something I said in a thread, there's a chance I might miss it.
Feel free to address me directly."

Thanks again for the tips!