launchpad sucks!

Miles Lane miles.lane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:55:04 UTC 2006

Speaking of Launchpad, why can I not specify more information about
bug context (version of distro, CPU type, package version, etc)?  This
all seems really important for developers to have when they receive a
bug report, yet currently the bug reporter must know that this
information is important and add it as text.  Even if this info is
included in the description portion of the bug report, it isn't
structured data, so you cannot easily query for existing bug reports
using it, afaics.

         Miles