ubuntu breezy/ firefox + quicktime support

Adam Lafayette atomlbomb at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 02:50:10 UTC 2006

--- Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:33:22 -0800 (PST)
> Adam Lafayette <atomlbomb at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> have look here maybe:
>
> $ locate plugin | grep totem

/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/libtotem_mozilla.xpt
> /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/libtotem_mozilla.so
> /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/libtotem_mozilla.la
> /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/libtotem_mozilla.a
>
> I think you will need to disable the totem plugins
> that are there by
> default. If you type
>
> about:plugins
>
> in the FF location bar you should see these plugins
> enabled.

thanks.  This gets me a little closer but I still
don't know how to disable totem gstreamer.

I ran the locate command and got this:

Adam Lafayette  N1ZGG   atomlbomb at yahoo.com    http://www.bloodkeg.com       http://www.geocities.com/atomlbomb