wireless card for laptop

K. Mandla k.mandla at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:37:49 UTC 2006

Just as a side note, if you laptop is quite old, you might run into kernel
conflicts with the PCMCIA hardware.

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=125334

Again, it's just a note in case you run into problems. It's more likely that
everything will run fine, but I had real stumpers of problems with the two
old laptops I was trying to use with Breezy.

Cheers!