Internet Connection.

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sat Mar 18 10:40:24 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 10:01 +0000, Daniel wrote:
> Hi Tod,
>
> Well I would use Ethernet is I could but the computer that it is
> installed on does ot yet have a card. I do have an install CD from my
> ISP but it will not run the .exe file from it for the drivers needed.
Hi again Daniel, can you see that we need all the information on the
problem before people can help you much.

The more you can help us the more we can help you.

Duncan

--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.