ndiswrapper -i <driver> error

Francesco Bolzoni info at bolzo.it
Thu Mar 16 14:52:12 UTC 2006

Il giorno 16/03/06 verso le  8.34 (più o meno), C Hamel scrisse:

...CUT...

>In short, I hope this will fix that prb... thanks, much, for the pointers!
>:-)
>I'll give that a shot and stand by for addenda, if any.

I use ndiswrapper, but with ubuntu 5.10 i had some trouble...
Sometimes I need to load module "by hand" (sudo modprobe ndiswrapper) and other times i don't need it.
For installing driver i suggest to do it with sduo (sudo ndiswrapper -I driver.inf).

Maybe you forgot it.

bye.
--
If you have that bad problems, it may be…
• a bug in the software