Remote Desktop : Connecting to a WinXP machine ?

Patrick Siglin poison at list.memphistw.org
Thu Mar 16 03:52:54 UTC 2006

So far for the most part I really like linux. I am still trying to get my
wireless usb working. No luck so far. In the three weeks I have been running
linux. I have built an email server with postfix,spamassassin,clamav,amavisd,
mailman & openwebmail. It took a little while getting used to the commands and
even longer trying to figure out how to troubleshoot everything but I am
definitely getting better and ofcourse all the linux mailing lists have been
very useful. I like the support I get. I always get a response to a problem I
am having and most of the time someone can point me in the right directions.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:45:48  0100, Vincent Trouilliez wrote