Remote Desktop : Connecting to a WinXP machine ?
vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Mar 16 02:14:55 UTC 2006
On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 20:54 -0500, Mark Johanson wrote:
> When remote connecting to a XP system the account you are
> connecting to must have a password set up on it.
Ah thanks ! :-)
I added a password to my account, now I can connect to it ! :o)
It works well except for one strange show stopper...
1) First, I log into my XP account
2) In Ubuntu I open an RDP session
3) I can see the Windows desktop and control it.
4) however as soon as the seesion is started, windows logs me out !!!
5) I log back again in windows
6) When I have done that, now it's the Ubuntu remote desktop session
that exists/closes all of a sudden !
> Here is a link you can have your friend do on his side. You
> might want to read it so when he starts asking the questions you
> know he is going to that you can walk him thru it:
Thanks, will read that, might contains the answer to my problem...
More information about the ubuntu-users