Edubuntu: Keyboard stops after GDM starts

David Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 15 14:34:38 UTC 2006

	Warning: Pretty much a newbie here :)

	Anyway, I setup an Edubuntu server, and it runs well. The problem is my
Dell Optiplex GX150 client. The PXE netboot start fine, a couple errors
show up (didn't catch them). I can turn on & off the numlock through the
whole boot process. But When the graphical GDM login comes up, the PS/2
keyboard no longer responds. No numlock lights, nothing. The USB
wireless mouse is fine, though.
	Also, there are some vertical lines on the monitor, but I can worry
about that later.
	It's like on a regular setup, I would need to run "dpkg-reconfigure
xserver-xorg", but since the keyboard doesn't work...

	And on a side note, I'm curios if anybody has any experience with
configuring & customizing the pxeboot.cfg/default file...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818