Problems with NZ mirror site

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Mar 14 08:21:53 UTC 2006

Tim Frost wrote:
> As a user in New Zealand, I try to use the New Zealand mirror for
> ubuntu.
>
> Over the last week or so, I have not seen any new packages in the dapper
> repository.
>
> I have just pointed to the master repository (packages.ubuntu.com), and
> find apt-get dist-upgrade reporting:
> 225 upgraded, 18 newly installed, 15 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
> Need to get 250MB of archives.
>

> Does this mean that Citylink (who host the New Zealand archive site)
> isn't fetching the dapper repository correctly?

Some admins will decide not to mirror testing things.  I would send a note to
the Citylink admin.  Assuming you can find an e-mail - I looked for a few min,
didn't find any.

If you do, you should ask him to update this:

http://nz.archive.ubuntu.com/iso/ubuntu-5.10-preview-install-i386.iso
18-Sep-2005 18:38  86.8M

^C