choppy dvd playback

CJ Kelley debian_i386 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 02:28:26 UTC 2006

Patrick Siglin <poison at list.memphistw.org> wrote:----CJ's Reply----
Pat, i have noticed that on older computers (running less then 300 mhz), DVD play was a bit choppy. Also, if you have less then 64 megs of ram, dvd play may also be a bit choppy

Note: On posts like these, it is a good idea to post the processor speed and RAM so the other ppl can diagnose the problem
----end of reply----

It made it a little better.