MP3 and amarok

CJ Kelley debian_i386 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 16:59:21 UTC 2006

Rob Blomquist <rob at robandmegan.net> wrote:----CJ's Reply----
I usually dont use amaroK for my audio playback..i either use Kaffine or a different media player. The problems that i have experienced with amaroK was that it will continously play back the same song over and over again (atleast thats what it does with me.). My copy of amaroK came wiht Mandrake 10.1 (forgot the codename).
----end of reply----

On Thursday 09 March 2006 09:48, Sebastian Gil so eloquently stated:
> take a look here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RestrictedFormats

Funny, XMMS works straight out of the package.

Rob