Cron Error

Bill Marcum bmarcum at iglou.com
Sat Mar 11 17:19:36 UTC 2006

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:27:08 +0100, Thilo Six
  <T.Six at gmx.de> wrote:

> Bill Marcum schrieb am 11.03.2006 10:32:
>
>> The error message said "restricted".  Is it possible that the previous
>> line "set -e" might have been changed to "set -r"?
>
> What does this "set" do? I couldnĀ“t find a man-page.

It's a builtin shell command.  Look in the bash man page.  Anyway, "set
-e" terminates the shell if any command returns a non-zero status, and
"set -r" puts the shell in restricted mode.

--
The Ancient Doctrine of Mind Over Matter:
	I don't mind... and you don't matter.