php-mysqli in dapper?

Jochen Kaechelin fvgi242ss at wlanhacking.de
Sat Mar 11 11:27:23 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, 11. März 2006 12:19 schrieben Sie:
> On 3/11/06, Jochen Kaechelin <fvgi242ss at wlanhacking.de> wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 11. Februar 2006 20:22 schrieb Jochen Kaechelin:
> > > Will there be a php5-mysqli package in the near future in breezy or
> > > dapper?
> >
> > Nobody any answers?
>
> Do you mean this?

No, I'am looking for php5-mysqli.
                               ^
			       ^

> [slow at irmo] ~$ apt-cache search php5 | grep mysql
> php5-mysql - MySQL module for php5
>
> Oh, this is a dapper inistallation.
>
> You can see which packages are availiable at http://packages.ubuntu.com.

I know, but I don't find php5-mysqli and php5-mcrypt.
You can't use all features with MySQL 5.x coming with dapper when you
"only" use php5-mysql. And I'd like to use php5-mcrypt to encrypt
session-data.

--
Jochen Kaechelin, fvgi242ss, wlanhacking.de