Confused about RAID on initial install

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Fri Mar 10 19:52:45 UTC 2006

On 3/10/06 7:41 AM, "Albin Blaschka" <albin.blaschka at sbg.ac.at> either
wrote, forwarded or quoted:

> Hello,
>
> a big oopsy happend here - I meant LINUX RAID autodetect, not swap... A
> BIG sorry for that. It seems it was already to late to write mails... :-((
> I hope it did not make any harm - sorry for the inconvenience it may
> have caused...
>
> Albin

I figured that's what you meant - no worries! I tried a couple different
times, and gave up. I went ahead and installed the OS on the first SCSI
drive, and partitioned the other exactly the same. I'll try and figure out
how to do it after the install. I found at least one article with the steps
to take.

--
John Lyon
Austin TX