Genealogy Software

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Fri Mar 10 13:19:46 UTC 2006

> I just installed gramps via synaptic onto Breezy.  It installs 2.0.8-1
> and there is no help; i.e. a message box pops up when Help->UserManual
> or Help->FAQ are selected, an error message says: "Could not open help
> Unable to find help files in either
The current release is 2.0.10 which is available in the repositories, I
guess it's in universe. Documentation and lots of other bugs are fixed
there.

Oh, and one advantage of gramps moving to gtk is that a windows port
will be much easier.

Duncan
--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.