Ubuntu sticker

squareyes squareyes at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 9 05:17:39 UTC 2006

Philip Axer wrote:

> Hi,
> I found this on the net and thought someone might be interested too.
> Now I can replace the Windows sticker on my thinkpad :)
>
> http://www.lx-networks.de/sticker.php
>
> I don't know if this offer is limited to german customers.
>
> Philip

Hi ,
have been trying to promote Ubuntu in my small town.
Have made enquiries for a flag with the Ubuntu logo
to fly under the Australian flag, quoted $300 bit beyond me.
Thought it may generate some interest in Ubuntu, but
out of my price range. Anyone know where I might buy one?
Thanks Take Care
Winton