GNUCash on Breezy?

Michael V. De Palatis mdepalatis at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 8 15:34:08 UTC 2006

Gnucash is in there. It's under the `universe' repository, which
means that you need to edit your /etc/apt/sources.list to add it.

To search for a package, you can always point your web browser to
packages.ubuntu.com/packagename.

I assume that since you were a Debian user, you already know how to
edit the sources.list, but if I am mistaken, I (or someone else) can
find the wiki that instructs you how to do it.

Hope that helps,

Mike