Slow slow slow.

國產 Wei-Yee Chan survivor at brisnet.org
Tue Mar 7 21:47:02 UTC 2006

OK, does this "slowness" apply to all apps or certain apps?  Do U need
to use grip, gnomebaker and gkrellm?

--

/*Sincerely,*/

*                         ______________
                         |Chan Wei Yee|
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      .---.        .-----------
                     /     \  __  /    ------
                    / /     \(`')/    -----
                   //////   ' \/ `   ---
                  //// / // :    : ---
                 // /   /  /`    '--
                //          //..\\
                           '//||\\`
           []
           oo //   Without Fear Or Prejudice
  ()%\%\%\%||::=================================-
           oo \\   Justitia Fiat, Ruat Coelum!
           []

*

*Email Addresses*

*:*

* survivor at brisnet.org*

*:*

* survivor at cyberspace.org*

*:*

	* weiyee1972 at yahoo.com.hk <mailto:weiyee1972 at yahoo.com.hk>*

*Web** Address*

	www.brisnet.org <http://www.brisnet.org/>

*Formerly*

*:*

*survivor at star.brisnet.org.au*

*:*

*act40137 at ipswichcity.qld.gov.au*

*F**ax*

* :*

	1-954-206-4352
*ICQ*

* :*

	20680268
*Yahoo Msgr.*

* :*

	weiyee1972
*MSN* 	*:* 	survivor at star.brisnet.org

/"And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn
of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest
me from violence.  I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised:
so shall I be saved from mine enemies."  -- Samuel II 22:2–4//
/

//

_ <http://www.hkgirls.org/>_