Video card recommendation?

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 15:32:57 UTC 2006

Please do not hijack threads.  You replied to a message with the subject
"Re: How to enable ASYNC for USB disks?" by Gary Greer.  This causes
your message and all replies to appear to be part of that thread.  This
makes it less likely people will see your message if they aren't reading
the original thread, and it bothers the people trying to read the
original thread who now see your messages.

When posting new threads, do not reply to other random messages on the
mailing list.  Create a new message instead.