cd burning

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 15:38:38 UTC 2006

Chris,

Chris Kassopulo wrote:

> After much googling, I can't seem to find a definitive solution to
> being able to burn a cd with the kernel and cdrecord versions in
> Ubuntu 5.10.  Is the exact problem known?  Is a solution available?

I burnt a DVD at the week-end using graveman. Actually, I created an ISO
image using graveman and then used nautilus to burn the DVD itself. I
vaguely remember there being some parameter I needed to add to the
cdrecord line to make it work directly. Can anybody clue me in?

Regards,
Tony.
E: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold