PXE netbooted ubuntu-live howto?

Lea Gris lea.gris at noiraude.net
Mon Mar 6 14:55:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'd like to try having a ubuntu-live available on my lan, so any guest
could pxeboot on it.

Are there any tutorial on doing this based on ubuntu-live cd ?

The idea here is : Want to use the network here? Want to try Ubuntu?
Bring your potable computer, plug it here and boot off the lan. No need
to insert a cdrom.

I have fond tutorials on setting up ltsp clients but I think it could be
better having the full ubuntu-live booting on the host than doing ltsp.
It should even be possible to have several ubuntu-ilve on line for
different architecture. Just boot intel, amd-64 or powerpc as choosen
frm a PXE menu.

--
Léa Gris