HP Laserjet 1100, extremely slow printing...

Phillip Sc. Boegh psb at ipl.dtu.dk
Mon Mar 6 13:05:27 UTC 2006

> Andrea Giuliano wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I own this nice printer, and it works quite well, as long as printing
>> speed is not a problem. I seldom am in hurry, but I think 15 minutes
>> to print 26 pages from OpenOffice 2.0 is a very long time indeed. I
>> measured almost the same timings for every kind of print job, even
>> simple ASCII text files.
The printing is starting _very_ fast relative to the price of the HP
Laserjet 1100.
All depend on the quality - use black & White and low solution draught if
it is to yourself and most important if you like scanning too use the
guidelines of:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HpPscHpPhotosmartSeriesAllInOnePrinters?highlight=
%28printer%29

I guess it is not ready to Dapper yet. If you get it to work here please
reply.
Good Luck

Phillip