Evolition Mail Bug and Reporting

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Sat Mar 4 21:22:19 UTC 2006

My junk folder says it has 45516 unread emails in it. This is after I
deleted all of the files in it, emptied the trash, and restarted
Evolution Mail.

I also moved everything out of my InBox because I thought Junk is kept
in the same folder, but tagged.  So as far as I can tell from looking at
the folders directory, it is all empty.

I have emptied the trash, closed evolution, rebooted the computer and
can not fix the problem.

So I finally gave up and tried to send a bug report. Under help menu
there is a item for Bug Report. Bug Buddy pops up, and it lets me select
evolution mail, Then I get a pop up window. "This Application has bug
information, but Bug Buddy doesn't know about it. Please choose another
application." I don't want another application. Another application is
not broken, Evolution is!

Any ideas?

Kip

--