Key bindings

Pekka Tiittanen pekka.tiittanen at pp.inet.fi
Sat Mar 4 07:22:20 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 12:56 +0300, Victor Polukcht wrote:

> but it doesn't work. can anybody help?

I asked this same question about keybindings over a month ago. No help
yet.

I've noticed that there simply seems to be some keybindings that Gnome
can't handle Win+l (lock screen), Win+e (open home folder) (and Win+p
(play/pause), if I remember correctly) so I use xbindkeys to handle
those keybindings.

I'd appreciate if someone could test these in breezy and in dapper so I
could make a bug report out of this.

--
I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -- Gilda Radner

-Pekka-