suggestion to new "Power Management Preference" on Dapper

Shu Hung (Koala) koalay at
Sat Mar 4 03:23:07 UTC 2006

The new "Power Management Preference" works so great with HAL.
It makes my laptop respond sensible to power source (battery / AC)
I think I can't live without it.

However, I still keep the old "Battery Mornitor Program" icon.
Because it provides option to show the remaining percentage / time
of the battery, it gives me a better understanding on status of my

If it is possible, I wish gnome development team could provide the
same function in the new "Power Management Preference" icon.

This is not a big deal.  Just a little wish of me.
Thanks for concerning

Koala Yeung