AIM for linux

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 3 14:18:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:31:39 +1100
Sasha Tsykin <stsykin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just wanna see if anyone has used the AOL version to do file
> > transfers in the mean time..?  Thanks
> > Charles
> >

> You can try wine. You can also try install gaim 2.0 from source. Your
> other option is to install kopete.
>
> Sasha

Read for content.  The OP asked about the AOL AIM for /LINUX/.

To the OP:  I once installed and used it with Debian Sarge but haven't
seen the reason to do so with Dapper.  The install was smooth but may
have changed.  My advice is to try it since its just an easy download
and a one-liner command.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs