GFTP & Login Screen configuration tools die randomly in dapper

Shu Hung (Koala) koalay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:10:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

I don't know if it is my problem or not.
I got my gftp and Login Screen configuration keep die quickly in
my Dapper.

There is no pattern at all on their "death".

I seldom see the Login Screen configuration tool running. Most
of the time, the tool dies before any window show up. Sometimes
it dies after a few second the tool window appears.

GFTP is simlpe to describ. It just die randomly in the middle of
any file transfer. I have no clues on it.

Is that something related to installation sequence?
Or is this my installation problem?
What can I do for this problem?

Koala Yeung