Syslog server

David Mummery dmummery at accessit.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 17:06:22 UTC 2006

Dear all -

How do I open up the syslog server on Breezy Badger to allow connections from other hosts, for example a 3rd party external firewall device that needs a syslog server?

I've had a look in /etc/syslog.conf , the man pages, googled it and am none the wiser...

Thanks in advance.

David
Disclaimer: This message may only be read in context and with common sense. No children or animals were hurt during its creation, so if concerned or in doubt, please destroy it with a clear conscience.

If this message is not meant for you, as ordinary people we have made a mistake and would appreciate your help. We promise that we mean no offence and will endeavour to rectify our mistake. Our full contact details can be found on www.accessit.co.uk