OpenOffice.org Mozilla Addressbook

Darren Hart darren at dvhart.com
Wed Mar 1 17:05:28 UTC 2006

I am trying to connect to my Thunderbird Addressbook with openoffice in
Breezy.  I have tried both 1.1 and 2.0.  Neither seem to know about Mozzila
addressbooks.  I have the evolution plugin which provides evo as a datasource
and includes libevoab2.so.  I have seen mention of libmozab2.so and
libmozabdrv2.so on the web, but can't seem to find a package that provides
them.  Have mozilla addressbooks been deliberately disabled in the ubuntu
builds?  Can anyone point me to how to get this to work?

Thanks,

Darren Hart

Please CC me on replies.