SMP and RAID (Recommendations for beginner installer)

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 18:39:09 UTC 2006

Please do not hijack other threads.  You probably did not do this on
purpose, but you chose to reply to a message in the thread with the
subject "Re: Virtualization" posted by Kent Borg.  Most people view
mailing list traffic with a threaded mail client so your message shows
up as part of that conversation rather than starting a new one, which is
what you seem to have intended.  If you intend to start a new thread,
then post a new message; do not reply to a random existing one and just
change the subject.