Upgrading to Edgy Eft

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Fri Jun 30 12:02:22 UTC 2006

Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 20:56 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
>> I'd be happier if it was clear _what_ constitutes an official
>> communication -
>
> E.g., everything posted to ubuntu-announce

but nothing has been sent there regarding Edgy, unless I missed it - which
seems unlikely for such a low volume list.

>> I don't consider wikis an appropriate place for official
>> pronouncements
>
> Depends on the content

No, not really.  On a wiki, there's an assumption that users edit it.  It
may not, in reality, be less secure than an official Ubuntu corporate page,
but it lacks confidence.
--
derek