GPL compliance

Chris Peterman c.peterman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 02:13:30 UTC 2006

Call me an idiot but I fail to see what this fight is about. The source is
very easy to get. Just load up the CD and do "sudo apt-get source" for
whatever you want to get the source to. IANAL, and IMHO, but it sounds like
you people are being very picky with words.

--
~ Chris "Kyral" Peterman
Computer Science Undergraduate