Installing SendMail

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Fri Jun 30 01:22:08 UTC 2006

06292006 2004 GMT-6

Cameron, so i read up on esmtp, but im a little confused.
"ESMTP does not receive mail, but can deliver mail locally via an MDA."

Ok. Too many things that i do not understand.
This is much more complicated to do than I thought. No wonder I never
choose to do this part.

Anyway, ESMTP - this says it delivers mail locally. But I need to sent
it to my mail server and get it back for testing. Or am I just not
understanding.

wade