server install + x

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 29 11:58:44 UTC 2006

Hi, please allow me to clarify. Using a standard Ubuntu/Kubuntu DVD at
the boot prompt you type: server
This performs a server install, just a base system without X.
If you then later perform aptitude install kubuntu-desktop, it will
install KDM. However when I reboot it does not automatically load me
into KDM. How can I make the computer automatically boot into X?