What's the status of dict?

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 29 00:19:37 UTC 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:24:14
+0100 Pavilion <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> didst appear within my
Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:
[...]
> I read that you re-enabled Breezy sources.  How did you do this? I'm
> having problems with Breezy dictionary.  When I installed some pakages
> using Automatix I allowed the the sources to be changed.  How may I
> recover the original Breeezy sources?
>
> Thx_Pavilion

I've heard of some problems related to automatix.  Does it make a copy
of your original /etc/apt/sources.list?  If so, just change it back to
the original file.
I would recommend changing each occurrence of, "breezy," to, "dapper,"
though, so you get the newest release version.  Why use old software
when newer is available and works much better?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs