Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard

Albert Charron acharron at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 28 15:06:35 UTC 2006

David B. Toth wrote:
> Still haven't seen anyone comment on this ... any ideas?
Sorry I can't help with your problem.  Just mentionning that I have a
bluetooth mouse and keyboard combo (Logitech MX 5000) and both the
keyboard and the mouse are working correctly on Dapper.  They are
connected with the Logitech bluetooth USB adaptor provided with the
combo... The only things I can't use are the multimedia features of the
keyboard...

  Albert Charron
  acharron at videotron.ca
  http://pages.videotron.com/aysande
  Linux Counter member #157482
  Registered computers: 195048, 164158, 279022, 323762