Audio volume too low on HP dv1000 with Totem movie player

razorsmile ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Jun 28 12:43:21 UTC 2006

As it happens I've noticed a similiar oddity on my desktop mnachine.
I've just installed Ubuntu, having come from a widows background and am
getting to know the system slowly, noticing various little things as I
go along and trying to see why they work like that.  One of the things
I  noticed is that the sound seems lower by about 20%, maybe more, than
when I'm in windows.  It's a curiosity more than anything else at the
moment buy I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anything comes up of
use.

--
razorsmile