Oh please ...

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Tue Jun 27 22:40:59 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 12:44:14PM -0700, Tom Smith wrote:
> Because I already have a large number of folders for other stuff. My
> resolution is 1280x1024 and Thunderbird's folder list consumes the
> entire left pane--call me lazy, but I would prefer to not have to scroll
> through my folders to see if something contains new messages, you know?

OK, you're lazy.  <grin>

Does Thunderbird not have some sort of folder filter so you can say "only
show me folders which have new mail in them"?  Alternately, a special button
or keystroke that takes you to the next folder in your collection that has
new mail in it?

I don't use Thunderbird, I use mutt, and when I'm finished reading one
mailing list, I just hit TAB and it automatically takes me to the next one.
I love it.

- Matt