Evolution and dapper

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Tue Jun 27 20:03:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 10:24 +0800, Brian Walker wrote:
> So does anyone here know if evolution in Dapper can - actually, really
> and truly - detect and filter out spam? I have both bogofilter and
> spamassassin installed as a desperate measure to filter out the junk.
> Two weeks of collecting and training, but not one piece has been
> detected as junk in that time.

AFAIK you can't use both at the same time. I'd recommend to use
bogofilter. In this case, uninstall spamassassin, and disable its plugin
in Edit/Plugins.

I guess bogofilter needs more training after that.

Works perfectly for me, however I have seen another Dapper machine where
it didn't for unknown reasons.