Oh please ...

Tom Smith tom71713-ubuntu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 18:22:12 UTC 2006

I agree with the general response to this thread--it's easy to create
filters based on header contents, and this is what I do.

However, JD's suggestion, I think, would work well if someone subscribes
to multiple Ubuntu mailing lists.

For example, I subscribe to ubuntu-users, ubuntu-annonce,
ubuntu-security, etc. All of these lists are filtered in to the same
folder, so having the [ubuntu-users] (or whatnot) prefix the subject
would help me to identify which posts are from which lists.

Anybody agree with that take?