Debian menu in Dapper for Blackbox

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 27 15:37:14 UTC 2006

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:10:33
+0200 sebastien <scamot2004 at gmx.at> didst appear within my Magick
Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory, did
polemicize thusly:

> Argh in my blackboxmenu only appear xterm restart and exit.
> I cannot do everything with the command lines because many apps
> locations have changed between breezy and dapper...

That's pretty odd.  You /have/ run update-menus from within blackbox?
Shooting in the dark here; have you run update-menus /as root/ (or
sudoed) within blackbox?
I really have no idea if either of those will help but, hey, it can't
hurt!
Maybe a regular blackbox user will chime in...

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs