Oh please ...

Chris Neary hello at poetofcode.org
Tue Jun 27 08:17:26 UTC 2006

By the way, to get the 'folder' effect in Gmail, for any Gmail users out
there - and I know there are plenty - setup a filter with a label and in the
filter rule, set it to archive the mail. This makes the message skip the
inbox and appear only in the label - which makes the label act a bit like a
folder in a traditional e-mail client.

Chris