[OBORONA-SPAM] Question about "remastering" (I think)

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 27 05:07:48 UTC 2006

Maybe the fastest, cleanest and easiest but allbeit not safest way is to
use XAMPP. That will give you mySQL, Apache, FTP servers just by
unzipping to the /opt  directory and exectuting lampp -start. Then all
you have to do is make sure that this directory is included on your live
CD and there is start up command to run the servers and another to open
up the desired page.

Did you consider using another distro like Slax, it would seem
absolutely perfect for what you want to do and if I remember correctly
you can make the system how you want and then tell it from a KDE menu to
make a "persistent image" so you don't lose your changes.... Just a
thought or two...

gabe