lost in upgrade from dapper to edgy

Vladimir Kerka kerka at dinmont.cz
Mon Jun 26 20:07:14 UTC 2006

Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Vladimir Kerka wrote:
>
>> I'm not able to upgrade from dapper to edgy.
> [...]
>> Please, can you tell me, what's wrong? I applied the same method in
>> upgrading from breezy to dapper and everything went very smoothly.
>
> Hm, I don't have an answer, but I've got the feeling, that you should
> know the answer, when you wish to use an unstable/"experimental"
> distribution like edgy.
>
> Just my 2 cents.
>
> Alexander Skwar
Thank you very much for sharing you opinion with me.
For your information I use debian sid (unstable)/experimental for
several years without major problems.
It seems to me something has changed in apt system and I can't find
appropriate hint/webpage to solve the problem.
Thank you anyway.

Vlada

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka
Klukovicka 1530
e-mail: kerka at dinmont.cz
         kerka at chello.cz
web:    www.dinmont.cz

NOTE: rm -rf /bin/ladin
Nedostavam a nerozesilam viry, protoze nepouzivam M$ Windows

Linux is very user-friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are

Ubuntu: an ancient African word meaning "I am sick of compiling Gentoo".

                                          - Jeff Waugh (paraphrased)