CJK Chinese Japanese Korean Input Method configuration using SCIMin Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper Drake - testing needed

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:41:36 UTC 2006

sandwormblues a écrit :
> 感谢!你是1337的。:mrgreen:
>
> a URL to your wiki should be included in the scim documentation.

I already filled a bug against scim documentation but nobody answered
already answered yet. And the fact that one has to configure scim using
the command line has been filled as a bug months before the release,
with no avail (I wrote the wiki with information I could get here and
there, but no developer answered simple questions on how to set scim simply.

If you're a programmer, you can take care of that or propose an updated
man page for scim (I don't know how to do that). Else, I'm afraid
there's nothing more we can do (the bugs are filled, people know about
it but nobody in the know find it important enough).

Oh, I also asked CJK testers and people "taking care" of the
aforementioned bugs how to easily revert the changes advised in the wiki
(last part of the wiki). No answer yet.

Cheers,
Loïc