urgent printer issue

Nik nik at cheddarcheese.de
Sun Jun 25 18:25:38 UTC 2006

In article <20060625141216.74ea5300.boricua at despiertapr.com>,
   boricua <boricua at despiertapr.com> wrote:
> > Which test pages are being printed, I think there exists the
> > possibility of more than one, from the gnome front end or from cups.
> no idea which one its a black and print hp test page ,sometimes it
> prints only one and others it prints more then one

The Cups (localhost:631) test page says "Printed Using CUPS v1.2.x" in big
black letters at the bottom,

the test page that you get from the Gnome-printing-gui has a colourful
Ubuntu logo at the top,
and presumabley a test page from the HPLIP toolbaox should say something
about HPLIP in big letters

Nik