mail folders

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Sat Jun 24 17:57:25 UTC 2006

Thiers Botelho wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Alexander Skwar <listen at alexander.skwar.name> wrote:
>> Thiers Botelho wrote:
>> > - have a maximum of 20 FILTERs (ways to process incoming mail).
>>
>> Currently, I've got 38 filters.
>
> Good to know. The link below states that the filter limit is 20,

Fine. Who cares? :)

If Google doesn't seem to keep the documentation up to date, than
I can't help it. As it's not only me who has more than 20 filters
(but alone in this thread also Todd Slater), I'm rather sure that
Google really doesn't keep  the documentation up to date. And  as
Todd already wrote that he has more than 20 filters, it was right
to assume that this is now a known fact.

Alexander Skwar
--
  Professor: Ouch! That's going to bleed when my heart beats.