Thunderbird Problem

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Jun 23 20:59:19 UTC 2006

On Friday 23 June 2006 16:40, Wade Smart wrote:
> 06232006 1540 GMT-6
>
> I moved the ./ to another folder so Thunderbird couldnt see it.
>
> wade

Good.  You had me worried for a minute.

Then your next step is as GarlicFish suggested.  It's been a while since I did
it too, so I'm probably not the best source of help on the specifics.  You
might also ask in one of the Mozilla newsgroups or forums since this is now
very much a Thunderbird generic issue and not Ubuntu specific if no one here
has specific enough guidance for you.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

Scott K