Top-posting [Was: Installing with apt-get]

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Fri Jun 23 18:01:47 UTC 2006

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 23/06/06, Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:

>> > If you like the commercial way of doing things then why are you on the
>> > mailing list for a non-commercial OS? For that matter, does the
>> > commercial OS even _have_ a mailing list?
>>
>> Yes they do.  (Or forums/newsgroups, anyway)
>
> Run by MS? I don't think so.

Well, don't think, *know* :)

http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33606583&expand=1

> and you can't get to the subscription page through windows.com (or
> _any_ type of support for that matter)

The microsoft.* Usenet hierarchy is run/maintained by MS, IIRC. And
MS offers a gateway to these newsgroups. See http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

Alexander Skwar
--
Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't
immune to bullets.